Saturday, August 16, 2008

i've been tagged

i was tagged by elana & jewels.
the rules of tag are:
link to the person who tagged you.
post the rules to your blog.
write 6 random things about yourself.
tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

here are 6 random things about me (this is especially hard as i feel brain dead & drained!):

1. when i dream, if i wake up in the middle of a really good dream- i can go back into it. but when i go back i am aware i am dreaming & can change the dream how i want it. say if i was dreaming about having my review at work, i can change it to go better if i wake up in the middle of it. this is especially useful for the sexy time dreams...

2. i cut my own hair, and a few of my friends- in fact i think i'm doing that sunday. in another life i would have loved to do that for a living. except for the whole on your feet for hours at a time thing. but i love to cut & style. dying & highlighting i am very much an amateur. (since i am trying to grow my hair out it's very frustrating to not be able to cut it right now!)

3. i have a very long list of ridiculous nicknames for my dogs. sir chubs, the chubbenator, captain stinkles, chubbas, princess, grumpy bitch, fatso, munchkin & mr. hairypants are just a few. they respond to all of them too. ( i only have 2 dogs & a cat by the way- yes- they were our first children)

4. i get very ambitious about making stuff- sewing, painting, crocheting, fixing, photography, etc. then i loose steam about halfway through. i have craft-add. i hope i can stay focused long enough to get a nursery together!

5. i have a change jar on our desk. i used to always put my change at the end of the day in it. i have stopped since the hub always uses said change to fill his gas tank since he drives for a living. it really pisses me off that i have never once gotten the 'spare change fund'. so i don't contribute anymore. that way i can't be pissed when he takes it. isn't that petty? he pays for all our weekend outings (usually) but i get pissed about $20 in spare change!

6. i secretly think about packing it all up & moving somewhere new. this somewhere is usually far away- ireland, france, japan... then i think how i feel now- only 300 miles from my family (& his) and i could never do it. if anything i would move closer to them. i get very jealous & sad that i don't have that close family support. that my folks really can't ever babysit. that i can't see my sister for lunch unless i take time off of work to drive down there for a vacation. (i am happy about it when i realize that they really can't ever pop in unexpectedly, but i miss having that closeness & i want my child to get it.)

there's my six random things. i am very lame lately- but this did help pass the time a little- i am getting anxious for my ultrasound on monday. don't worry- i will post a pic as soon as i can! i just hope that everything is cool with spring roll. i am 97% sure it is, but until i see i can't fully relax. hell- i won't be able to fully relax anyway, but i will at least feel like this is more real!

quick question- why do my symptoms always seem better during the weekend? weird.

i can't function enough to tag people right now- i have to try & get ready for a day of flea markets. so if you haven't done this & want to- boom! you're tagged!

2 comments:

admin said...

I think we are cut from the very same cloth. My list would read much like yours...
Thanks for all the goood thoughts. I can not find you email cuz I am on I.phone only acres right now. But am at your hospital and it is awesome here! In 7.5 months you will be in great hands.

Birdee said...

1- I can go back into dreams and change them too, I like to fly, but you gave me an idea, next sexy dream I have, I'm searching for Edward (Have you read Twilight yet) and I'm going to get Bit :D

2- I just got done cutting my own hair! How funny. I have fun doing hair too, that’s why I put a little salon in my basement, it’s not finished, I have to hook up the sink, but its all for hobby, I don’t like standing on my feet for too long either, but I hate sitting all day too. Hrm, where the balance is.

3- (giggle) Mee too, for everyone in my family. I mostly call Reed either Reed or Sweetheart, but Dylan and the Cat, the list is long.

4- Ditto on this one

5- Reed and Dylan have their change container (about a grand when they cash it in) and I have my own personal one (only a couple hundred when I cash it in) but I don’t share cuz I’m stingy too. (pbt)

6- Ditto on this one too other than I dream of either New-York, I dream more of having the balls to be a New-Yorker, Denmark or Oregon, why Oregon? I like rain, green and the ocean.

That was totally fun, :)

(P.S.) I cant believe how fast your baby's growing, sounds silly from a widget thingy, but it's about to change cute :D