wow. i really do feel like there is a lot going on- i just can't seem to catch my breath & sit down to post anymore. lame!
pumpkin is great- except that she seems to have decided to start teething at record pace & we are no longer sleeping. again. which really sucks. again. other than that she is fantastic & fun & standing & so close to taking that step! she 'talks' much more, she is stacking & putting things in other things & figuring out her world. she is sharing- which is just the sweetest thing in the world- even when it's her binky popped right in your mouth (she has amazing aim!) or a half melted puff (bleck!)
the bil moved in & all is actually well & good there.
we have somehow survived back to back massive snowstorms blanketing the region in 5 days with more snow than we have gotten in the past 3 years combined. all while our amazing awd drive vehicle is out of commission due to a blown clutch!
i actually have sent invitations to pumpkin's 1st birthday party. holy crap. can't really process that fully yet- i have a daughter & she's almost 1!
work is...work. there are some really amazing & great things going on there. and some really frustrating & tough things. again- i am extremely tired & can't really go there right now. but overall all is good.
i feel like shit. all day yesterday i would have sworn i was about to get af- bloated, crampy, all my previous signs. seeing as i haven't had one since getting pregnant- i am not really sure when this whole thing is going to start up again. granted- i am so not complaining, i just once again wish there was some way to actually know what was going on in there. i am getting some frustrated flavors reminiscent of the if 'unknowing' that combined with other stress & lack of sleep are making me pretty off balance.
i have been working out pretty regularly- which is helping, but not seeing as much results as i would like. i know stress is huge in hindering weight loss & lack of sleep is too & i have both. which really sucks as my goal was to be a certain size next month at her birthday party. i would love to actually be in pictures with my daughter & not feel like deleting myself or photoshopping away the crap i can't stand to see anymore. because i really don't have time for that anyway!
alright- time to get a quick yoga fix before work. hopefully i will be posting more!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the teething and no sleep, I know it sucks. Don't worry soon her teeth will pop through and all will be better. Have you tried Tylenol or something when it seems really bad? I don't have any good suggestions. Neither of my kids were bothered by teething (yeah I know I suck).
Isn't it amazing how quickly that first year flies by? The second year goes just as fast. I can't believe my baby is almost 2 1/2!
Keep up the good work on the exercising. I know I've been hitting a plateau of sorts lately, but I know it will give in time or at least just go at a slower pace.
WOW! Pumpkin is coming up on a YEAR! How awesome!
And yes, from personal experience, stress will KILL your weight loss plans... I remember how weird it was that I suddenly started losing weight after I quit my job. I wasn't running more or less than I was before quitting, but getting rid of one major stressor in my life suddenly made my body able to let go of the weight. Sigh. Just stick with it, let it become a habit, and eventually, weight will start to come off... and if not, then you're still getting all the other benefits of exercise in the mean time, right?
Post a Comment