Staying quiet as I struggle to just get through right now. It is cold and grey and bleary in my new town. The kids aren't sleeping through a night anymore and work is fast paced and stressful- although good and challenging and rewarding. Finances are tight-ish and I just want to get to the other side.
I have been through all this before and my support system is strong and capable. But it means creativity and 'leisure' activities take a back seat as all my strength and brain cells go to focusing and budgeting and trying to remember not to yell so much...especially at 3 am when it's the hardest but most important to be a gentle thoughtful mom.
I just want my electric bill to stop going up as the temps go down and the cars to still both have gas at the end of the week and surprise costs to stop popping up.
And then I need to tackle taxes which include a relocation and sale/purchase of homes and 2 states to file for...gah.
What was my word again?
No comments:
Post a Comment