Sunday, May 20, 2007

keep it down in there

I may finally be getting the chance I have been waiting for. It's hard to be hopeful about so many different things, I keep feeling like none of them will really happen. I want to have more responsibilty & a project of my own (finally) at work. It seems like I may have just gotten 2 chances for that. I want to be a mom- my chance is going on right now, but I can't help feeling like it's all not real. like it won't really happen. being positive sure does take a hell of a lot of work.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Is it that being positive takes a lot of work or that fear of things not working out imposes us with the need to keep our hopes in check? I'm in the final throes of the 2ww, and the constant battle between positivity and negativity is what consumes my energy.

I can relate on the work thing too. I have a great job and boss, but I don't have any one thing that I'm responsible for. I'm tired of being on the outside looking in!

All this to say, hang in there. Not only do we share a name, I know what you are going through!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
For the most part I'm pretty positive but I wasn't always that way.
It started slowly and got stronger like any new habit I guess.
You absolutely deserve all the things you want though!
Good luck and ps. I miss you on TTC:JSO