at least it better be. i have now reached beyond the 6 month mark. i am less than halfway to the dreaded 1 year mark when you are officially labeled 'infertile'. can i just say what bullshit that is. how come doctors (most likely men) get to label someone for not fitting to an arbitrary time frame?
oh well- right. today's not too bad. i think i get a little less sensitive every time, a little more numb. i have reached a point where i can't even see it happening. i don't think i won't get pregnant & i still have faith & hope that i will, i just can't visualize the moment- it's too surreal. i think i am removing myself as a preservation method. i just need to keep going & it will all work out.
this week is going to be real hard though. i have 4 days of babies, babies, babies in a row. at least i know it will suck & there will be no surprises.
3 comments:
I would take your place if I could!!
I'm sorry hun, hopefully 7 is your number. I also can't wait for the day that you announce your BFP!
Your friend,
Lilah
I'm sorry about C7... Hang in there. I know it's tough when you have to be around lots of babies though.
Thanks ladies- I know we'll all get our turn. I just wish I could peek at the timeline sometimes- you know?
Post a Comment