This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
therapy
is expensive. the internet is free. why is it such a problem to get a little therapy at work? my 'sessions' are now limited to 15-30 minutes at the beginning and end of the day.
i guess i'll make it work- right?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I already miss you and the board is just not the same without you there.
That completely sucks that you won't be on the boards during the day. I miss the my counterpart with 2 n's. I'll be checking your blog regularly though to get updates.
3 comments:
I already miss you and the board is just not the same without you there.
What is your boss's email?
That completely sucks that you won't be on the boards during the day. I miss the my counterpart with 2 n's. I'll be checking your blog regularly though to get updates.
Thanks ladies. It makes sense- but it still sucks.
I will pop on when I can- but I will try to update this everyday.
I miss all my ladies so much- I never realized just how big a part of my life you are...
Post a Comment