today is 13w3d. it's official. second tri is here.
holy crap!
still haven't told the bosses because i still haven't had my review scheduled. if it's not hinted at by the end of the week i think i am just going to spill it- unless it busts out sooner! i just want to let the gut hang out, not worry about what i wear giving me away & be able to freaking talk about it. after trying for so long i want to really enjoy this & not worry that i'll slip & give it away. i want to 'come out'!
6 comments:
holy crap is right!! I can't believe how the time flies. Get your review over with, then show up the next day wearing a really tight shirt! Be a proud mama-to-be!
WOOHOO!!!! Second trimester already? My how time flies! I'm so happy for you!
Come on out! Always smart to stay in the closet with work till the second tri. I waited to tell my boss too.
Wow, I didn't realize you hadnt told your Boss yet. I was dying to tell my boss but I waited too. (er- tried too but then the news changed) but how fun to get to tell soon.
Your belly still looks small (as of your last pic) are you showing more now?
Second trimester already! Madness!
Good luck keeping your gut from busting out before you tell!
Just because it could be smart to "stay in the closet" until 2nd tri doesn't mean you have to! (i have always came clean with all my bosses all 3 times!) Just wanted to say that.
Congrats to getting to 2nd trimester!!!!
Post a Comment