This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Yay...hello third tri for you!!! =D You hair is growing like crazy, it looks awesome!
Oh and the hubs and I celebrate our 4 years this too year too. I had no idea it was fruit and flowers though....however, I like that because that means he can get me an edible arrangement ;-)
5 comments:
you look awesome!!!!
Yay...hello third tri for you!!! =D You hair is growing like crazy, it looks awesome!
Oh and the hubs and I celebrate our 4 years this too year too. I had no idea it was fruit and flowers though....however, I like that because that means he can get me an edible arrangement ;-)
mmm... I love the edible arrangements!
Wow, your cell phone takes nice pictures, you look great.
You look so freakin' adorable!
Post a Comment