This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, July 10, 2009
What a momentous day- pumpkin rolled over for the first time tonight! Front to back, my little girl's starting the road to mobility
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
WOW! Lovey Girl only did it once when I wasn't looking and it was because she was on her tummy. She absolutely HATES tummy time. Did you come up with anything to make it any fun for you little one?
3 comments:
Next thing you know she'll be talking back and dating...
WOW! Lovey Girl only did it once when I wasn't looking and it was because she was on her tummy. She absolutely HATES tummy time. Did you come up with anything to make it any fun for you little one?
Yay, pumpkin! Roll on, girl! Today, the playmat. Tomorrow, the WHOLE WORLD! Look out!
Post a Comment