This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
just so I keep a record- pumpkin pulled herself to standing today on the stair banister. time to lower that crib mattress already!
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
She's hitting her milestones early! I was thinking about boys and girls and development while discussing latch issues with a new mom with a boy. They I started thinking to myself - when do boys catch up? I think somewhere around 40! Glad to see you are back at work. Hope you are enjoying it and that the transition has been as smooth as can be expected.
4 comments:
We have had to lower Mason's crib mattress several times already..I tell ya- he's a monkey! :)
She's hitting her milestones early! I was thinking about boys and girls and development while discussing latch issues with a new mom with a boy. They I started thinking to myself - when do boys catch up? I think somewhere around 40!
Glad to see you are back at work. Hope you are enjoying it and that the transition has been as smooth as can be expected.
Oh, NO! She's pulling herself up already? Look out world!
Milestone!
They go through them so quickly in the early years.
Post a Comment