with any luck the pumpkin & i will be in the air in 2 short hours. i'll be sending random posts & hopefully pictures as well from our trip from my phone- but probably won't be checking e-mails, comments & blogs until I get back. tuesday is gonna be busy!
then it's just 2 very short work weeks & then thanksgiving. holy crap- where did this year go?!
enjoy the weekend!
3 comments:
Maybe I'll see ya.
Safe travels!
Woohoo! You are HERE~!
It's weird to be commenting on your blog while you are in the other room nursing little miss caiden. :)
Aww! I am so jealous I'm not with you girls! You seam so close to me, yes so far away, damn, if I wasn't paying a thousand dollars a month for daycare, I'd fly my ass over there for the weekend, or even a day.
Have fun!!
Post a Comment