This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, February 12, 2010
pumpkin's night night...
I have been a bloggy slacker. in my defense we are digging out 45" of snow. to make up for it here is pumpkin going to bed tonight. all cuddled & snuggled!
It's funny the weather people here keep saying that it's so amazing that you guys have more snow than we do. Although we have quite a bit. It's just not normal.
It is so much darker now that I've posted it! She is looking up with the sweetest look on her face- such a good girl going to bed every night! If only she ~stayed~ this good all night!
Nancy- you have a standing invite! Although my house is a little full these days (and going to be packed come early april!) Still- you can come stay any old time you want! :)
6 comments:
What a cute picture. She looks all snuggled in.
It's funny the weather people here keep saying that it's so amazing that you guys have more snow than we do. Although we have quite a bit. It's just not normal.
Aww. So sweet!
It is so much darker now that I've posted it! She is looking up with the sweetest look on her face- such a good girl going to bed every night! If only she ~stayed~ this good all night!
ditto on bedtime, B goes to bed so well, just doesnt stay a sleep for long.
She does look so sweet there.
Awww. So sweet. I miss her. I gotta come visit you soon. You'd let me come out there, right?
Nancy- you have a standing invite! Although my house is a little full these days (and going to be packed come early april!) Still- you can come stay any old time you want! :)
Post a Comment