and ironically enough- af shows up tonight in a twist i never saw coming... the infertile nervous that she might not get her period. don't get me wrong- if we are ever lucky enough to get that surprise bfp we will be overjoyed- but right this second in our lives it would be extremely difficult. i want pumpkin to have more time as the baby first off. and i know that financially we would end up stuck at a level i am scared to be in. we would always do everything we had to to make it work- but i just want a little breathing room before that happens! so- the hubs and i will be discussing the b-word...
1 comment:
Wow. Two years! I can't believe it's been that long! What a milestone. I've been spending a lot of time lately thinking about the "where was I one year ago today?" question... lots of momentous anniversary days coming up for me, too.
Post a Comment