I hate travelling. I have not seen my babies since noon on Monday. I am stuck in an airport after watching my boss & (male) coworker catch the early flight and walk on knowing I may not make it. Knowing I have 2 sweet babies at home. They are at their house right now & my flight has another 20 minutes til I hope to board.
All this is after 2 weeks of late nights & busting ass to pull off a big 2 day meeting. Which I rocked the fucking socks off & am very proud of, but you would think in appreciation the least the boss man could do would be to give up his seat so I could get home before midnight. To 2 babies. Did I mention I am just a little pissed/upset/cried my eyes out in an airport bathroom missing my kiddos? No, well-being you get the picture...
Revenge will be sweet. I do the expenses. So if my boss wants reimbursement then I get my morning off tomorrow & my 2 glasses of wine with dinner tonight... because I will not be the doormat dragging myself to work after this!
Flight just landed & let's hope I get home ok. I just want to snuggle my babes & hub.
And I have a good 60 ounces+ of breastmilk coming back with me. A whole new adventure in coordination & scheduling! Now with added security screening!
All this is after 2 weeks of late nights & busting ass to pull off a big 2 day meeting. Which I rocked the fucking socks off & am very proud of, but you would think in appreciation the least the boss man could do would be to give up his seat so I could get home before midnight. To 2 babies. Did I mention I am just a little pissed/upset/cried my eyes out in an airport bathroom missing my kiddos? No, well-being you get the picture...
Revenge will be sweet. I do the expenses. So if my boss wants reimbursement then I get my morning off tomorrow & my 2 glasses of wine with dinner tonight... because I will not be the doormat dragging myself to work after this!
Flight just landed & let's hope I get home ok. I just want to snuggle my babes & hub.
And I have a good 60 ounces+ of breastmilk coming back with me. A whole new adventure in coordination & scheduling! Now with added security screening!
1 comment:
OMG, I can't believe they would leave you at the airport! That's crap. Good job on your meeting though.
Snuggle with those babies!!! I'm sure they are excited to have their mommy back.
Post a Comment