trying to keep a friendship alive when the other person obviously is not a friend.
why? to salvage social graces. to avoid an arguement. because i hate conflict.
i almost wish they would just come out & say it so i can stop wasting the energy caring.
3 comments:
Hey Jenn,
Can I copy and paste this onto my blog? I am having the exact same issue right now - it fucking sucks!!
go for it- I think it tends to be a common thing unfortunately. I wish woman could be friends more like men sometimes- except keeping the support & empathy...I wonder how that would work?
Yep,
I totally agree. Women just can't handle it. I reciently let go of a friendship lately (one that I had been holding on to for way to long) and it was tough at first but now I feel so much better that I dropped the dead weight!
Post a Comment