Saturday, January 19, 2008

bleak, blah, blech

rough night last night as we stained our floor & there was some residual odor keeping me up. even with windows open that smell lingers a bit. so my temp was low- an hour ealier than usual. i still have the sore boobs, but i am frustrated. i didn't test because of my temp, but there's none of my usual pre-period signs. at this point i just want something to happen. i am tired of being duped into having hope. i don't want to think that it's possible. i just want to move the fuck on.


*on the brighter side the living room floor is stained & looks fantastic! we have mahogany strips bordering our floor & they're now stained & back to what i like to think of as their original glory. and my sis is in town & we went out to dinner last night (after her hard work on my house while i was at work yesterda- she really is the greatest!) and we're hanging out today. i'll test again tomorrow if there's no change & then see what happens.

2 comments:

admin said...

You and I seem to share a lot - lots of unpainted drywall and even our floors sound similar! We refinished last year with polyurethane. We foolishly slept in the house that night and paid for it! I remember waking up dizzy. Be careful with all that stuff and leave the house if you need to. Especially when you are TTC.

AF is due today? Did you end up scheduling with and RE? There is nothing wrong with still holding out a little hope this cycle. It is excruciating though...
Meredith

jenn said...

I am actually leaving right now to go window shopping with the sis!

AF was due (so I thought!) 2 days ago when I tested. If I actually O'd on cd20- then she should be here monday... if not I am calling the doc on tuesday- if so I am scheduling the RE monday. I didn't want to ask for the referral & end up feeling silly for cancelling because i got pregnant!