negative. with my temp still up & a very convincing chart. this shit sucks. i am so pissed because i kept telling myself that if i just held out. if i waited until 13 dpo WITH a good temp WITH symptoms WITHOUT signs of my period showing up to crash the party, well then- miss hope & i would have something to celebrate. as it is i get to wait around- with the world's most painful rack- and wait. and since i was so exhausted this week- the hub & i have not gotten it on in way too long. poor man will probably just have to wait some more.
i'll be calling for my referral either today (if i can since i am uber busy) or tomorrow.
I never want to test again.
3 comments:
That damn Hope always crashes the party. I'm sorry.
gah, i am so sorry
suck suck suck suck suck.
I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment