It's been a while- i know. i am a broken record lately but life is just too damn busy. on tuesday we had an ice storm & tom got a job going up to boston. lo & behold our one & only car broke down at 5am in the storm about 30 miles outside of bean town. hilarity ensued. ha freaking ha. after a few scrambled hours & tearful phone calls i had a ride into work, he was slowly making his way to his parents house (thank goodness they live fairly close to boston), and my dad drove in to save my day. he offered to drive up & let me borrow his car for a week or so until we are squared away. so i get to drive a cute little rollerskate of a car. i had to bring my dad to take a train this morning which meant getting up at the ridiculous hour of 3:30 am. fun. but i swear i didn't grumble once because my dad was generous enough to drive 6 hours so i could take his car. i would have stayed up all night if i had to.
tom made it home just fine last night. i was worried he would break down again- & so was he, so he borrowed HIS dad's car. luckily the part he needed he already had here & it's a 5 minute fix. he can mail the part up to his dad who can use our car until we can switch again.
i was also worried i would have to reschedule our appointment, but we're on track. by tonight i should not only have a cute RE nickname, but a game plan as well. i'm a little nervous & excited, but mainly too tired to get worked up about it. i just hope i can remember my list of questions & actually ask them... i will be sure to update later.
oh- my daily tarot reading today seems especially fitting given my activities later this afternoon:
- The Ace of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in assets or seeds. I have everything I need to co-create my own reality. I have value and I matter. I am empowered to nurture and tend to my own garden of purpose. I bring new life into the world.
3 comments:
Grr. Car troubles. I'm glad it's nothing too difficult to fix though.I think my radiator is having issues and am *really* hoping it's something cheap and easy to fix.
Ice storms suck.
i hate cars and the troubles they present. good luck at the dr's office and congrats on having a warm family to help in sticky situations
Ack! It sounds like you had a bit of a mess on your hands. Cars can be a huge pain sometimes.
Good luck today!!!
Post a Comment