Thursday, April 3, 2008

wow




kate less than 3's me! while i have absolutely no idea what this means- i am thrilled!

seriously- what is <3?>
anyway- i less than 3 nancy because she has always shared her wealth of knowledge, her caring, and her honest perfect wit. she's also the one who inspired me to start blogging. even though she has been going through so much lately she still supports so many.





i actually <3 everyone who reads & comments here. it makes me so happy to see the 'comments need moderation' e-mails. cheesy, but true!
i don't less than 3 blogger because i've had to write this post 17 times since it keeps fucking up my formatting & i can't get the damn image on here. fucking lame.

8 comments:

kate said...

less than three means the "less than" sign (aka "<"), and the number 3, which combined make the heart insignia, right? So it's just a silly way of saying that I heart someone, right?

At least that's how I understood it. I might be wrong, but the intent was to spread the love, and so that's what I did!

jenn said...

I actually did post that that was my guess- but stupid blogger ate it for the 100th time & this entire post was butchered.

but thank you! & spreading the love is a great thing & I think you are right!

Io said...

That stupid < symbol which makes blogger think I am writing in html. Grrr. It screwed me up too.
I <3 you. Totally.

nancy said...

it's a puffy heart. And THANK YOU for 'less than 3'ing me. that's fucking awesome.

CanadianMama said...

Oh, I've always wondered what the less then three things means but now that I know I less then three you too Jenn!

s.e. said...

O.k. so now I really feel even more stupid. Does typing the less than sign and 3 give you a heart symbol? Is this like the cute smile face codes? I wish I was as computer smart as everyone else. But thanks for admitting I am not the only niave one out there!

Io said...

No, no, it's BLUE. So it's manly and ok to have a small dressed up poodle...
That's what I am going to tell Al anyway.

annacyclopedia said...

Hey Jenn - thanks for your comment on my blog. For some reason I don't think I've been to your blog before, so I'm glad you commented and made me come over.

You correctly identified part of my plan - spending time together. Any more tips?

Oh, and I totally agree that Blogger sucks. Do you know if any of the other ones like typepad or wordpress are supposed to be any better for this stuff? I'm reluctant to change over cause I just started my blog a couple months ago, but dang, I've had some serious fits of rage against Blogger already.