oh the irony. after finally getting those crosshairs confirming a day 18 ovulation ( check it out for yourself ) i get this 'daily tarot' in my inbox:
The Ten of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in completion. I celebrate and am grateful for captured moments of simple perfection. Satisfying my hearts desire connects me by example to love, beauty, pleasure, and happiness in those around me and gives me confidence to take it to the next level. "We made it." Unconditional love makes a family and home is where the heart is, so at last, I am never alone. I am empowered by gratitude and my gift is emotional fulfillment.
i especially enjoy the 'we made it' line. while life in general is good- i have no real hopes for seeing a positive anytime soon & certainly not from this busted ass cycle.
i finally had a chance to talk with my cousin- the only other one in my family that ever had any problems conceiving- except of course for grandma. i found out that she had her hsg, had sex that day & got pregnant. thank you for perpetuating that particular myth- in my own family no less. i let her know that unfortunately for me- 10 days is rather too long for sex to be beneficial to procreation & i am now in the 3rd month after my own hsg so for me- that really is just a fairy tale. she asked about next steps- i lamented the insane cost of moving forward with the c.lomid, she wished i lived up by her so i could go to her doctor. she's also a nurse & knows a doctor for everything well enough to ask for a few favors. unfortunately for me, she lives 2 hours away.
so i wait it out & hope for a windfall of cash so i can at least do something. the acupuncture does make me feel better & more proactive, but i doubt we can do this without some sort of medical intervention. the waiting is getting very old.
5 comments:
My insurance didn't cover Clomid either and it was 26.00 (I think) at the local drug store, but I bet Wal Mart is cheapest.
"we've made it"- quite a line, that one.
did you bring down cd16 and 17th temps?
trace- unfortunately the cost of clomid is not even included in the grand for the cycle. that's seperate. the cycle includes bloodwrork & monitoring. i have no idea why it's so much money & i haven't even come close enough to having that much to debate it with the re's.
nancy- i changed cd17 only- i woke up at 3 & temped- 97.53, woke up again at 6 & temped- 97.4(whatever I have on there now) The higher temp I had on was was the temp corrector gave me, but I never really believed that was right. I still get the same solid crosshairs no matter which temp I put on that day- so I left it at my 6am temp since that's when I usually get up. If it had changed my O date- I probably would've consulted you on it first! ;o)
I was paying I think around 50 until I hit wal-mart, EXACT same package, pill, everything and like 1/5 th the cost. (if I remember correctly, I do know it was surprisingly cheap tho)
Post a Comment