This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, May 2, 2008
why oh why
do i always kick major ass at jeopardy while sitting here alone...
Getting a full catagory at jeopardy DOES make you an asskicker!
I got all those right too- and all the 'spheres' & 75% of the word origins. I do much better with words & popular culture catagories- geography messes me up a little.
I didn't watch the whole thing since I was tending to my mom (broken leg) and talking super loud to my dad (73 yrs old and mostly deaf) and of course, my two little quiet and peaceful darlings. But I did yell loud enough to get that category. And I still feel accomplished.
My mom knew the final answer. I didn't.
Oh, that guy who won? Seriously - shave your charlie brown forehead wisp.
6 comments:
Hee! I know what you mean...
I watched it with my mom today. I got everyone of the "80s music" right. I thought one category that I got made me an ass kicker.
Getting a full catagory at jeopardy DOES make you an asskicker!
I got all those right too- and all the 'spheres' & 75% of the word origins. I do much better with words & popular culture catagories- geography messes me up a little.
I didn't watch the whole thing since I was tending to my mom (broken leg) and talking super loud to my dad (73 yrs old and mostly deaf) and of course, my two little quiet and peaceful darlings. But I did yell loud enough to get that category. And I still feel accomplished.
My mom knew the final answer. I didn't.
Oh, that guy who won? Seriously - shave your charlie brown forehead wisp.
Ha! That is too true! How about the ponytail on the other guy...
sorry about your mom's leg, but glad you live close enough to help out.
That's how it always goes. And for me everything is so very dependent on category. Give me state capitals and I'm set. But you can forget baseball.
Post a Comment