Sunday, May 25, 2008

nervous

the more time goes on the more nervous i become. if signs keep up the way they have been i will probably test tomorrow. i don't know what i am more nervous about- seeing or not seeing...

still trying to keep a handle on that bitch, but she's slippery & oozing all about.

3 comments:

Io said...

That whore Hope. She better be skulking about for a good reason.
I hope she doesn't screw up what sounded in your update down there like a great freaking weekend.

kate said...

Ooh. That Hope is a real bitchhole. I hope she's around for a reason this time. And if not, let me know and I'll punch her in the kidneys for you.

admin said...

i have been known to shake like a puppy on the way to the vet as I pee on a stick. It is nerve-wracking. It just is.

crossed, crossed, crossed and crossed.
xoxoxoxo
Meredith