no- not THAT big day. i was selected for jury duty today- now i don't need to wonder how to get through the rest of my wait!
also- i got this amazing package from the wonderful io that seriously warmed my heart & put a gigantic grin on my face when i saw it on my step today! i have to run off to acupuncture- but i promise a nice post with lots of pictures of the fun & awesome distractions for the rest of the week, unfortunately i don't think i can bring them to jury duty, but maybe i can sneak some in...
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you got it! And do bring a book to jury duty- there will probably be a lot of sitting and waiting.
Ick, jury duty... Have fun with that:)
Ooh. Jury duty is actually kind of fun if you are a rule-payer-attention-to-er (which I am, you know!). It's really kind of fascinating. I ended up assigned to a 4 week long trial, which was great because the company I worked for paid for jury time, so I didn't miss out on any money, and I got to watch a really interesting case. Have fun!
(And I, too, will have something in the mail to you soon- I've just been under a pile lately and trying to get stuff done, and things just slip through my fingers. But soon, I promise!)
I did jury duty once. It wasn't too bad. Kinda interesting, actually. But it was only a one day thing. I do agree with io, be sure to bring a book or something to do during jury selection.
Post a Comment