spring roll was such a good little baby at first, kept turning the exact way the tech wanted. then i guess the jig was up because all of a sudden he (i am just using he to be simpler i refuse to say it & i kind of feel boy) threw his hands in front of his face & hid! then he started bouncing & dancing & wiggling all over the place! the tech was able to get some really cute pictures finally, it was just so surreal to see such an active little baby bouncing around when not only can't i feel anything, but my jeans still fit! i really wish the hub could have been there, but i sent him the pictures tonight & his grandfather just got there for a visit- so 3 generations can look at the fourth together. which is pretty cool too.
the only negative to my appointment was having to wait over 40 minutes in the lab across the hall to get one stinking vial of blood drawn that took 20 seconds. i was late to work because of the stupid lab procedures checking in one person, then waiting, then seeing that person, then checking in the next, etc. especially when i didn't need to get checked in at all- it was frustrating!
oh well, it could have been much worse! - without further delay i give you the reason i am on cloud nine today:
waving hello

our little thinker

i think that's daddy's nose:

this one's just kind of freaky with the jaw, but so cool!:


7 comments:
Aww, he/she's gorgeous. I can just feel you glowing from your post! Congrats!!!!
YEAH!!! Great job, mama! He (following your lead here) looks great! And an excellent measurement!! I am so siked for you and the hub - that everything is going so freaking beautifully!!! Freaking love it!
xoxoxoxox
Jenn, I'm so excited for you to finally get to experience all these things.
I think he's a boy! But you already knew that's what I was putting my money on! :)
He/She is Beautiful, congrats hun =D
Awwww! How freaking cool to see soemthing thats not just a blob...I mean, that's a BABY!
So sweet, congrats a million times over!!
That's funny. I've been thinking "boy" for you, too! And little spring roll looks so baby-like already! Very, very cool!
Post a Comment