Wednesday, November 5, 2008

historical

in a little less than two hours i should hopefully be able to tell my son or daughter that we found out their sex on the morning of the most historic presidential decision in history. decided by a landslide. i am happy this morning!

will be back of course with the news once i have it!

update: well knock me over with a feather! it's a ...............................girl!!!! i was so thinking boy that it took a full 30 seconds to sink in. the hub of course asked for the percentage of false guesses! but he is warming up to it now. i will have full details & photos later- my sis is up for a visit & work is kicking my ass, so i am off to finally relax & enjoy thinking about my daughter!

8 comments:

admin said...

Can't wait to hear!

Birdee said...

GL Jenn, Cant wait to see pic's =D

Io said...

Yay! It is a great day for you and our country!

Io said...

Do you know? Everything ok?

admin said...

Yeah!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Felt the same way with the sinking in...

kate said...

No way! A girl! That's... well, it's awesome, but it would have been awesome if it was a boy, too. I think what I mean to say is SO COOL TO FIND OUT!

Yep. I'm keeping up my "wrong about the gender" streak, just like I thought I would. I don't know why I so thought you were having a boy. Weird.

But YAY! A girl for Jenn!

nancy said...

I am just SO awesome at guessing! :)

Congrats Jenn!

Birdee said...

Contratulations on a Girl!!