i have to start blogging every day so she knows i haven't had the kid yet! so- as boring as it is- here's today's update. a few more minor cramps & the twingy electric pap feeling things (no clue what the hell they really are) and my lower back is killing me.
we actually are off to the hospital in a little bit- but for the maternity tour. but- if anything happens, at least we'll be in the right place!
i'll post a quick update tomorrow after my appointment. unless of course something astounding happens tonight- which i am doubting...
exciting stuff, huh?!
3 comments:
It *is* exciting! Heh - you don't *haaave* to post every day, but I will wonder and get excited if you don't.
It would be convenient to go into labor or have your water break at the hospital.
I was going to ask for a daily update but chickened out, so thinks io.
Keep it boaring if you need to, when we dong see anything - we'll know :wink:.
I know, tell us how you feel, what is going through your head? are you scared? excited? (yes we know but love to hear your answers) in shock?
I'm on pins and needles for you (so excited)
Post a Comment