now i am ready. of course- i want her to wait as long as possible, but i can relax into these last weeks & not feel like things are looming overhead waiting to get finished. my bags are packed and we are as ready as we'll be in a few weeks from now.
of course- if the carpal tunnel continues & my middle & ring fingers stay numb for a few more weeks i will be ready now- thank you very much. i have to say this is the only thing i will complain about. i was happy to get the morning sickness & weight gain & crazy acne, but having your hands go completely numb & tingly every night to the point that they wake you up crying & then you can't even brush your teeth, make a cup of tea or hell- wipe your freaking ass in the morning because your hands just don't work at all for about an hour after waking up- this just sucks! i can take getting up 4 times a night to pee, i don't care about snoring & being huge & uncomfortable, but the hands are killing me! okay- rant over.
here are some pics of the now pretty much finished nursery. (oh yeah- we need to get a blind too- the one we had in there broke & even though we have a sheer for it, it really needs a blind since neighbors can totally see into that window while i will be breastfeeding... oops!)

3 comments:
I suffered with CT the last month too. It is miserable, especially waking up in the middle of the night with your hands in pain. Wish I had advise:( I went away as soon as I gave birth. So just another thing to look forward to.
I lovelovelove the stripes. The whole room is adorable.
Dude, I hope the carpal tunnel goes away. That sounds awful.
(Did you by any chance see Kristen Wig as Barbie on SNL this week? Her inability to use her hands is sort of how I am picturing you.)
Awww, the room is beautiful hun...so perfect for you and your little girl.
Sorry about the CT =/ I hear it goes away at birth though.
Post a Comment