today i start to volunteer/barter 4 hours of my time to act as receptionist for my acupuncturist. it's really 4-1/2 hours away from caiden but the hub is freaking out about her not eating from 9:30 until 2:15. i am not. if she gets hungry- there are bags upon bags of frozen milk & if she really is hungry enough she'll eat it. i suspect i will have a very tired- very hungry - very cranky girl greet me & my b00bs when i get home.
but i really need some non 24/7 sahm time, so we'll see how it goes.
it may be a short lived arrangement- or it may work out just fine- who knows?
3 comments:
Best of luck! I really hope she eats while you're away (and if not this time, then next time ...)
GL, Have fun!
that sounds like a good idea. bartering is really great in this economy. I wish I could find something worth bartering for.
And I think you're right- Caiden will eat when she is hungry, for sure. She certainly won't starve, even if she prefers the b00b. She has proven that she will eat from the bottle, she just doesn't want to (showing her discriminating tastes already! Good girl!). So yeah. 4.5 hrs away from home, so you can feed her directly before and immediately after, and in between, she has the bottle to eat from. That sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Post a Comment