This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
so much better
she's still hella cranky, but like nancy's boy- she loves her mesh feeder with some frozen peaches. at least for a 1/2 hour...
And likewise- I don't know if I ever told you, but when you would text me I was doing great with the sleepless nights & breastfeeding it really helped a lot. <3
5 comments:
Aww. So cute! She is diggin' on that mesh feeder!
I've got to try that frozen peaches thing. I've never put in anything frozen before!
And I wanted to thank you for the comment you left me on my blog. I am so lucky to have a friend like you.
Nancy- it really helps with the teething crank.
And likewise- I don't know if I ever told you, but when you would text me I was doing great with the sleepless nights & breastfeeding it really helped a lot. <3
I had tom buy some peaches on the way home the other night. Karl loves it!!!
Awww, mesh feeders are so cute! She is quite the chunk, I just want to squish her!
BTW, check my blog for a little surprise!
Post a Comment