This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, November 6, 2009
oh crap
i am in for it. this kid is freaking strong & strong willed. she is exactly like her father- but i think she may have my perserverance (definitely not stubborness!) and i hope she has my good nature.
she definitely has her father's sense of independence & adventure though. she did this last week too, but here she is 7 months & 3 days old.
i can not wait until next week when she gets to play with another little monkey!
She is pulling up like CRAZY! Look at her go!!! Independent, strong-willed-- these are great traits in adults, but I could see how they'd be a little dicey among the infant set where coordination hasn't fully set in yet!
5 comments:
She is pulling up like CRAZY! Look at her go!!! Independent, strong-willed-- these are great traits in adults, but I could see how they'd be a little dicey among the infant set where coordination hasn't fully set in yet!
Looks like a girl following in Q's footsteps. Q was cruising like a pro at 7 months too. LOL Probably an early walker in your future, Jen.
Oh my goodness is she ever cute!
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments you have been leaving on my blog. Just so that you know, I'm adding your blog to my blog list.
Have a great time with Nancy! So wish I lived closer!
Your totally screwed;)
Yup, there is that dog bed.
She's going to be walking early I tell ya!
Post a Comment