This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Yay! Happy spring! Caiden looks thrilled to be out in that gorgeous sunshine!
We had a gorgeous Saturday here, which Jillian and I enjoyed outside like you guys. Sadly it is back to the rain now :(
Aww, how fun! She looks so cute in that swing. I can't wait until I can take B to the park and put him in a swing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! Happy spring! Caiden looks thrilled to be out in that gorgeous sunshine!
We had a gorgeous Saturday here, which Jillian and I enjoyed outside like you guys. Sadly it is back to the rain now :(
Aww, how fun! She looks so cute in that swing. I can't wait until I can take B to the park and put him in a swing.
Post a Comment