this post marks 500 posts. looking back over this blog there are so many emotions, so much joy & heartache on the screen. a lot has happened in the 4 years or so since I started blogging. I've met many wonderful women who I am proud to call my internet buddies, my friends & support.
today's news is not great. but not entirely bad either. 2.0 still has a little extra fluid on his left kidney. which could still resolve itself prior to, or after birth. or during childhood. so we remain in limbo. getting an appointment with a pediatric urologist, but it all is sounding like more wait & see.
the fil is also in a holding pattern. new hospital, new doctors & he's not giving up- the hub was actually able to talk to him yesterday which is good. but 2 of his docs still are not optimistic & the hub & I have started looking into moving to q new house with an in-law suite.
all of this limbo has me exhausted. I feel pike I haven't been able to just relax for 4 months now & it doesn't look like that feeling will subside anytime soon.
happier news has 2.0's remaining stats pronounced perfect. and he is weighing in at 6 lbs already. and I still have my ankles with no carpal tunnel. so there are some bright shiny notes to the day.
today's news is not great. but not entirely bad either. 2.0 still has a little extra fluid on his left kidney. which could still resolve itself prior to, or after birth. or during childhood. so we remain in limbo. getting an appointment with a pediatric urologist, but it all is sounding like more wait & see.
the fil is also in a holding pattern. new hospital, new doctors & he's not giving up- the hub was actually able to talk to him yesterday which is good. but 2 of his docs still are not optimistic & the hub & I have started looking into moving to q new house with an in-law suite.
all of this limbo has me exhausted. I feel pike I haven't been able to just relax for 4 months now & it doesn't look like that feeling will subside anytime soon.
happier news has 2.0's remaining stats pronounced perfect. and he is weighing in at 6 lbs already. and I still have my ankles with no carpal tunnel. so there are some bright shiny notes to the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment