The wonderful gangsta Kym has organized a fitting tribute for Nancy. Her obituary and information on how to donate for her family are in the page as well. If anyone doesn't have facebook just e-mail for the information and I will send it to you.
I still don't know how to process that she is gone. I have been scouring the internet & stalking her facebook page for 2 days straight. I have reread some of her favorite posts, e-mails & texts and I still was waiting to really see it for it to truly sink in. It really is real. My snarky sweet & badass friend is gone. I don't know how (really- I have heard blood clot from a former surgery - one of 23 I think) and I certainly don't know why. I do know she had been through the ringer like most of us these past few years- but despite some serious setbacks she was sounding so much more like her Nancy self we all knew and loved. Her light was so bright that I am blinking in the dark a bit now that it is out.
I don't have much to give- but I want to be able to show her family & especially her children that she was truly loved for her amazing spirit. And I for one will never forget her.
3 comments:
Much love and hugs to you, Jenn. She was so much more than a tenuous "bloggy friend" to you, and how much you're hurting is so evident. You're so right...things seem somehow dimmer knowing that the words and memories that we already have are the only ones that will ever be.
I'm keeping you in my thoughts, my friend. xoxo
Just sending a lot of love your way Jenn.
Just wanted to write that I am thinking of both you and Nancy. I knew that you too were close, and losing a friend is awful. Make sure to take care of yourself. Nancy will be missed by so many people beyond her IRL friends in Colorado.
Post a Comment