I have recently been prompted to write again. Which I miss. So here I am. I am not sure if I will stay in this space or not. I need to find my voice again and while I loved this little home I don't know if it still fits. I don't think I'm a mommy blogger I don't think I have a niche- not that I need one- but this was my IF space. So much has happened since I started this. I feel like I may need a new start.
A new resolve. A new year. A new oasis. Tomorrow I begin.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see what direction you head in, Jenn. I remember feeling stuck in the very corner that you're in now, and choosing to start fresh with a whole new scheme was just the change I needed to feel like I could write again. You know I'm here when you're ready to make that move!
Post a Comment