Tuesday, June 24, 2008

now the wait begins

i had a temp drop this morning, the earliest i have ever had one this significant (11dpo). i really don't want a shortened lp before going to the challenge cycle. i had acupuncture last night & she said we won't do any herbs during the cl.omid cycle so as to not mess with any results the re's looking at. so i get a mini break from the 'dirt' tea as the hub calls it. silver lining?

i am nervous about the challenge. i don't want to find something wrong. i am also in a very busy time at work & fitting it all in will be challenging.

a kick in the ass this morning- my daily tarot e-mail:
The Eight of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in climax. It has all led up to this moment of anticipation and "there ain't no stopping it now." I have thrown my "hat" in and given it my best shot and have just as good a chance as any -- but the outcome is still up in the air. I am ready to accept what lands, sticks, misses, or hits the fan. "When it rains, it pours." I am empowered by the potential payoff in this direction and I transform through timing or focus under fire.

should i get an umbrella- what kind of shit is going to hit the fan now?

3 comments:

Birdee said...

Wow, that's a wild terot reading.

I hope they do find what ever is preventing you from getting KU. I know its scary, but if its there, I hope its findable and easily fixable.

Jen said...

Well I hope the temp jumps back up, but if it doesn't I wish you the best in the clomid challenge cycle. Maybe the clomid especially when coupled with the acupuncture will give you exactly the boost you need!

Io said...

Hmmm...power lies in *climax*? Sounds promising!
Kick some ass lady.