This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Wow! You've been busy! Lots of blogging over the last few days. I seem to have missed a lot! You've got some really cool pictures in there. H and I made some frozen drinks on Saturday evening to polish off a busy day, and they were delightful with our similarly hot day. Will I ever be glad when this heat goes away!
6 comments:
sounds like a great day to me.
I TOTALLY need to come visit.
Love the pics! It looks like it was a great day!!!
I don't really need a yard...just a drink.
Wow! You've been busy! Lots of blogging over the last few days. I seem to have missed a lot! You've got some really cool pictures in there. H and I made some frozen drinks on Saturday evening to polish off a busy day, and they were delightful with our similarly hot day. Will I ever be glad when this heat goes away!
Good times. I love me a goog margarita..where do you live again?
Post a Comment