Saturday, June 7, 2008

photo day two


okay- so technically it's just catching up- but #2 is the jewelry i wear every single day. my engagement ring, wedding band & medic alert bracelet. i honestly couldn't live without them- or at least my life would be so different i can't imagine it...


4 comments:

Io said...

I love your ring - it is very you (in so much as I know you)

admin said...

Your ring is beautiful!

KatieM said...

I love your engagement ring...it's (as others have stated) beautiful!!! And very unique...I love unique jewelry. Is there a special story behind it? Well, other than the fact hubby gave it to you ;-)

jenn said...

thank you ladies!
katie- the story behing the ring deserves it's own post- which will be coming soon!

the short version is i picked it out & filled out all the info & told him that when he was ready he should get me that one. (we had talked marraige for a while & i totally knew it was coming, just not when) he agonized because some of his guy friends told him he couldn't get me that- he had to get a diamond. lucky for me (& him) he didn't.
long version to follow in a few days!