Wednesday, June 18, 2008

still here, barely

i have 12 posts to comment on- but i am so busy & so tired that i just haven't gotten to it. my photo a day has suffered immensely & i barely have enough energy to have a decent conversation with the hub. the next 2 weeks will not be any better, but at least they should go by quickly. and then it's on to the challenge. and hopefully the magic pill that either tells us a reason (which i totally don't want to hear since it will be poor egg quality) or a miracle positive...
but somehow i don't think we'll get either.

and it's completely wrong for my boobs to start getting sore now- 5 dpo. that's a new record & i hate it! stupid hope trying to creep her ass in. bitch- i will cut you!

oh- & this is post 194- i feel like i should have a good build-up to 200, but i can't think of anything to blog about right now as it is- except or whine, rant, cry, whine, blah blah blah...

6 comments:

Birdee said...

I'm checking your chart daily, I My fingers are crossed for you, but I wont feed you Miss Hope. I'll keep her hog tied for ya ;)

nancy said...

You have a really nice biphasic chart. Nearly an entire degree higher than pre-o temps. So I think you had a really strong ovulation, which means a nice spurt of progesterone. Which means boobs hurt. Progesterone, even at 1dpo, can make your boobs hurt. So that's why! :) No need to cut the bitch just yet. (and just because the boobs hurting has nothing to do with pregnancy at this point, doesn't mean it can't!)

jenn said...

hmmm, I didn't think of it that way Nancy- I guess my shiv will have to be put away- for now! ;o)

kate said...

Hey, Hope? Fuck the fuck off. Miss Jenn needs you to take a damn vacation. And if you don't, rest assured that aaaaall the rest of us will be in a line behind her to take our turn with cutting you. You're just such a ho-bag. Why can't you leave us all alone???

Happy said...

Aw Jenn, I'm sorry your in such a bad place right now. As for poor quality eggs? That's always my fear too because there is no way to test unless they check an egg. However, you are young. If your hormone levels (I believe its FSH, but I'm probably wrong) are normal that's a pretty good indicator there is nothing wrong. Atleast that's what my doctor told me when I asked about that.

You begin the Clomid challenge soon? Good luck!!!

Io said...

Cut a bitch, cut a bitch!

Sorry, I have a bit of violence in me.

Maybe she can hang out quietly in the background for a while.