so- i had my appointment today. no real big changes- still only about 1 cm dilated. i am 40-50% effaced now though & the baby is hanging out at around 0 station. so there's been some progress. my mom is still convinced i am going into labor tomorrow & having the baby by saturday. me- not so much. i think she might be here as early as next weekend (39 weeks) but i doubt she'll be any earlier than that.
i will have to update with a pic soon- right now i am just too tired & it's time for bed. at 9:14 pm...
i will have to update with a pic soon- right now i am just too tired & it's time for bed. at 9:14 pm...
update: no labor today. i did have a bunch of cramping & at least 4 contractions that were actually painful (well- uncomfortable & i could feel them) but no consistency & of course the stopped as soon as i stood up.
but here is my crappy pic of 37w5d. taken while still in pj's cuz that's how i roll these days...

seriously- this thing is huge! (but i secretly love how tiny my butt looks in comparison!)
6 comments:
Okay, It's tomorrow now.
Did you go into labor?
Just curious, sometimes Mom's are right.
Your butt looks fantastic :p
Get your sleep while you can!
lol. Hilarious about the comment how it makes your butt look small in comparison. ~giggle~
Woohoo! Look at that BUTT! Yes, it looks teetiny in comparison to your beautiful pregnant belly! I can't believe you are almost at the end of your pregnancy and that you'll get to meet Caiden so soon!
Where's the new update? I'm on pins and needles here!
And you look great, pj's or not!
I just looked at this again. God, I just LOVE it! I think you are beautiful.
Post a Comment