This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Had my 36 week appointment. Everything's great- no weight talk. I'm 1 cm dilated...
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
Woo Hoo! 1 CM. Isn't it awesome that NOW our bodies work. Wished they could have in the first place, but that's okay. It all seams so perfect hind sight looking back.
5 comments:
Woo Hoo! 1 CM. Isn't it awesome that NOW our bodies work. Wished they could have in the first place, but that's okay. It all seams so perfect hind sight looking back.
That's awesome that you had those onesies printed up. I'm not telling :)
whoop, whoop on 1 cm! Let the fun begin...
Are we taking bets on your DD?
SQUEAL! I'm bubbling with excitement about how close you are to your edd!
Post a Comment