This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
no change... Still 1+cm, 50 effaced. No weight change (yay!) and bp fine. No pic of cankles...
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
6 comments:
No cankles pic! I feel robbed.
Ever! Oh come on, Just one cankle ;D
Thanks for the update. Hee!
despite being uncomfortable - you still look great! I can't believe you are so close! time fies....
Oh wow, she is really balling out there huh? I can't believe you are so close! =)
Oh, and I can beat you on the stretch marks....I got one AFTER Cullen was born from my tummy going back down so fast after surgery =P
Post a Comment