Thursday, August 27, 2009

sucked in

i liked this one & figured since i have nothing but time on my hands- well, time & an increasingly mobile almost 5 month old- i would actually attempt it:

the first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you.
i promise i'll make it worth your while!
this offer does have some restrictions & limitations:
1- i make no guarantees that you will like what i make but i hope you will.
2- what i create will be just for you.
3- they say i have a year to get it to you but i promise it won't take quite that long.
4-you have no clue what it's going to be.

the catch? you must repost this on your blog & offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

allright- time to flex my creative muscles again people- and maybe get to know someone better than before!

1 comment:

kate said...

I want your handmade stuff, but I cannot (or WILL NOT) play with this meme! I've seen it several places now, and the thought of having to get five separate craft pieces planned and made and mailed makes me convulse!

So, I'll be glad to do a one-on-one exchange, if you want-- I just can't bear to promise five people that I will actually follow through with a craft project, because I know I never will! One or two, here or there, I can do, but five just seems... too many!