Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's good to be home

Vaca was awesome & fun. Traveling is not, but pumpkin was great! Now she is all tuckered out in the sling & happy to be back to routine. Me too!

(ps- my b00b looks huge in this pic, haha!)

4 comments:

nancy said...

Your boob does liok ginormic. :)

Io said...

She is so dreaming of boob. God, it must be like sleeping on a cupcake that is comfortable or something. Fantastic!
Glad you had a good vacation!

Rachel said...

Such an adorable photo.

My husband is endlessly "experimenting" with angles to minimize my curves, my wedding photographer even offered to "photoshop them back to normal" and I say - flaunt it.

jenn said...

I swear it's the angle of both the sling & the photo- her head really ~is~ bigger than the boob now, but they are quite the fluffy pillow for her! I love the comparison to sleeping on a cupcake io!