not much time- i am going to try to get possibly the most awesome video to upload (wish me luck) but here are some photos of our
vaca fun. we're packing up tonight & have to try to stop by my mom's job, my husband's aunt's house & his brother's all on our trip home. it's gonna be a long long day.




and because it's not always all about the kiddo- mommy & daddy actually got out without the pumpkin! that's right- grandma &
auntie watched her respectively for a few hours on two different days!

3 comments:
What a gorgeous smile. Glad you and the hubby got to spend some time together.
I think I said it already on Flickr, but GOSH, she's just such a cutie!
Looks like you and the hubs had an awesome vacation!
Woohoo!! Time away from kiddo. (i can't believe some parents don't do this. insanity i tell you!)
Beautiful pictures! I want to eat her. Really.
Post a Comment