This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Back from in-laws. Nice trip, but good to be home. Got great pumpkin photos to post. I may have some huge decisions to make soon...
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
I'm loving those last b&w pics. She is so adorable.
And yes, you've uncovered the eternal photographic struggle- natural light looks SO MUCH BETTER, but is damn near impossible to manufacture if it isn't readily available. Once you see how awesome no-flash can be, it starts to become physically painful to turn the flash on. Sigh. I struggle with the same situation, as our house, like yours, has almost no overhead lighting. Grr.
3 comments:
Any foreshadowing? Huge good decisions? Scary decisions?
Can't wait to see the photos.
I'm loving those last b&w pics. She is so adorable.
And yes, you've uncovered the eternal photographic struggle- natural light looks SO MUCH BETTER, but is damn near impossible to manufacture if it isn't readily available. Once you see how awesome no-flash can be, it starts to become physically painful to turn the flash on. Sigh. I struggle with the same situation, as our house, like yours, has almost no overhead lighting. Grr.
She looks so much like you in the first one! Especially in the eyes.
Post a Comment