This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
I bet there is an equally miserable picture of mommy to go with that :(
aww, poor pumpkin! I hope she is feeling better soon. doesn't that just break your heart :(
Oh, Pumpkin! You poor, poor dear! It must be hard to be suffering from an illness when you are too young to know yet that it will eventually end!
Awwww, poor thing. Breaks my heart seeing that pic. Poor little girl ((hugs))
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I bet there is an equally miserable picture of mommy to go with that :(
aww, poor pumpkin! I hope she is feeling better soon. doesn't that just break your heart :(
Oh, Pumpkin! You poor, poor dear! It must be hard to be suffering from an illness when you are too young to know yet that it will eventually end!
Awwww, poor thing. Breaks my heart seeing that pic. Poor little girl ((hugs))
Post a Comment