butterflies
i don'tknow if i am more scared to see what i want or what i expect. i actually have that gut feeling (hope) again & it's scaring the crap out of me. i don't want to think too far ahead and i don't want to get carried away- but i do want that more than anything & there is no way to stop my brain from thinking about it & nothing else. why does time crawl when we need it to fly?
4 comments:
Good Luck. I'm pulling for you! (although just to let you know, it'll still make me cry)
thanks- I won't hold it against you- I would feel the exact same way.
I have everything crossed for you! The secret would tell you to hope and it will come true.
Best of luck you absolutely deserve it!
C'mon lady, where are the results?!?
Post a Comment