do not adjust your screen- i am currently experiencing some internet 'issues'. i can't use it at home right now since my computer is hitting the fan as we speak. i have to wait for it to be fixed- which could take another couple days. i really can't use it for this at work- but i just wanted to leave a quick update.
things are crawling along- work is fine- starting to get a little busy. we have our halloween party on saturday & my sis is comingup to stay with me for the weekend. tom & i are still the ramon.es & she is nico- from the velvet un.derground. i will post some pics as soon aas long as my computer is back. it should be really fun- i'm starting to really look foward to it.
3 comments:
Oh have fun and hope you get your computer working soon
Hi Jen, just seeing how your doing, reflecting from the post on October 15th, It took me a bit to get on track but by golly I think I did it :), Wished we could chat more. I'm doin surprisingly well for where I'm at (11dpo), I'm having the time of my life, depression is lifting, no obsessing, and all that good stuff.
Anyway, ((HUGS)) I hope your party was a blast. I'll be posting pics of my last party soon too.
Hey Jewels- I'm glad you're doing well- I'll have everything crossed for you hon!
I am doing pretty good too. Excited for Halloween & having a great time. not having a computer at home really sucks, because I really miss my girls, but I should have mine back by the weekend.
Post a Comment