This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
photo day five
okay- my cameras pretty much out of batteries- so you'll have to trust me on this one:
i swear that's a positive opk- thin piece of the test line as dark as the control- counts, right?
*this is a TERRIBLE angle- really trust me!
(these two do go together, come on people- we've been together 12 years!)
nancy- that's the trust me psrt- my camera only let me get one shot before the batteries kicked & it's a terrible one for actually seeing what i am talking about with the opk. the edge furthest from the control line really IS as dark as the control line, but the majority of the test line isn't. after i hit publish i realized what a craptastic shot it was for actually being able to see the line on the opk, but i didn't have any new batteries left in the house. i'm pretty sure today's will be a positive too. either way- the hub was a bit disappointing last night & date night was a bust...
Heh. Took me a bit to get that one, but yes. They do go together.
For a minute there, I missed the OPK part- I thought you were saying that this was a different kind of positive. I was about to jump up and start whooping and carrying on. But a positive OPK is still pretty exciting! I've never seen a real one myself.
Oh I believe you, my test line, when positive, are always lighter than the controll except the edge (usually the left edge) which is as dark if not darker than the controll line, so I know what you mean. I actually have a pic of one on my TTC blog (or did I post it in my other blog, I cant remember)
GL, my fingers are crossed for you, I hope you get lots and loads ;)
8 comments:
It TOTALLY took me a second. Lol - have fun.
That doesn't look positive to me. Explain to me where the test line is darker than the control?
I love that you picked light whipped cream, because when you are getting kinky you still need to watch your waist right!
nancy- that's the trust me psrt- my camera only let me get one shot before the batteries kicked & it's a terrible one for actually seeing what i am talking about with the opk. the edge furthest from the control line really IS as dark as the control line, but the majority of the test line isn't. after i hit publish i realized what a craptastic shot it was for actually being able to see the line on the opk, but i didn't have any new batteries left in the house. i'm pretty sure today's will be a positive too.
either way- the hub was a bit disappointing last night & date night was a bust...
Ha...that's funny because DH actually suggested we go buy some of that new cool whip in a can for this weekend =P
Heh. Took me a bit to get that one, but yes. They do go together.
For a minute there, I missed the OPK part- I thought you were saying that this was a different kind of positive. I was about to jump up and start whooping and carrying on. But a positive OPK is still pretty exciting! I've never seen a real one myself.
Oh I believe you, my test line, when positive, are always lighter than the controll except the edge (usually the left edge) which is as dark if not darker than the controll line, so I know what you mean. I actually have a pic of one on my TTC blog (or did I post it in my other blog, I cant remember)
GL, my fingers are crossed for you, I hope you get lots and loads ;)
Yer so crazy!
Post a Comment