seriously- this was too much fun to not do!
on a realistic note- i am now on day 4 of the challenge & so far nothing really- except for a little bit of restless sleep, some feelings of being warm randomly, & the biggest one- a little bit of digestive issues. i have what i am convinced is a mild case of ibs anyway- so if anything is 'off' i really really know it. and things are 'off'. i also have a drastically reduced appetite. which could also be because of the insane amount of busy i have been at work. don't get me wrong though- busy is awesome. i can't focus too much on myself or my hopes for this cycle to end all cycles (yes- totally dramatic for effect there!)
i am also having little mini- motorcycle lessons from the hub. tonight i learned clutch control. which means i start the bike, ease the clutch out & let it ~just~ start to pull me along. we have a back alley/driveway- i went most of the length of it tonight. maybe tomorrow i'll put my feet up for more than .5 seconds... but i don't want to rush it!
and because i got requests & finally found a photo: this is what i will be riding soon- (hopefully in a year though...) either way- i will be a hot mama- motorcycle or baby.
6 comments:
Ooooh, motorcycle mama!!
Holy Sh*t, that bike is so freaking awesome!
I have suffered for years with ibs-like symptoms but have never been treated. It started to clear up a bit when I eliminated dairy and wheat - but I could only stick with that for so long without loosing my skull.
Happy riding.
m
I'm lovin' the bike! You are so much braver than I am. Despite my hubby's love of motorcycles, I've never been on anything motorized with only 2 wheels by myself. Honestly, I have a hard enough time walking without running into something, LOL! I hope all of this serves as a very good distraction this month.
HOpefully, you will have a really good outcome on your 12 day u/s, like big follies.
That would be awesome.
Oh My God! We had a yellow one - I freekin love that bike, that is classic.
And I didnt know you had alergies, when did you finally get out of the sweeper ;)
♥ Have a great weekend.
You are such a badass! I love the bike and hope you really don't get to ride it until next year!
Post a Comment